The main aim is to have a fun and fair game. Official UEFA “Law of the game” rules will apply: check the rules here. Please be aware the referees and linesmen are volunteering their time and effort.
- 2 artificial and 1 grass pitch will be used.
- Games will played with 11 vs 11 players.
- Game duration will be announced during the drawing party.
- Unlimited substitutions will be allowed.
- Yellow cards shown by referees will lead to a 3 minute time penalty. A red card will lead to immediate dismissal for the remainder of the game.
- Unfortunately no VAR and no goal-line technology are present. Judgements by referees and linesmen are final.
- Initially 3 groups will be formed, each consisting of 3 teams. 3 points will be awarded to the winner of each game. A draw will earn each team 1 point. After the first round of matches new groups will be formed consisting of a number 1, a number 2 and a number 3 from each group.
- The final results table will be calculated based on:
- Points earned. If tied…
- Goal difference. If tied…
- Goals scored. If tied…
- Head-to-head result. If this was a draw…
- Penalty shootout.
Teams placed 5 to 9 can enjoy Happy Hour! Teams placed 3 and 4 can either play a third place play-off match or choose to have a penalty shoot-out.
Teams 1 and 2 will play the Final for the ultimate goal: European Champion!